Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The Information may be used or disclosed to third parties for one or more of the following business or marketing purposes:
- To create your account on our Platform and let you log in to your account and use the Platform.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
- To contact you or provide you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service.
- For billing-related purposes.
- To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a coach have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To match you with a coach.
- To enable and facilitate the coaching Services.
- To supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
- Market the Platform and Counselor Services to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To comply with applicable state and federal laws, including, but not limited to laws related to protecting client and public health and safety.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Platform and coaching Services.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- Opting out of Marketing Communication
You can opt out of receiving email marketing by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link provided in all of our marketing email communications.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Social and General Information Tools
Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as "phishing", are of great concern. You should always be diligent when you are being asked for your account information and you must always make sure you do that in our secure system. We will never request your login information or your credit card information in any non-secure or unsolicited communication (email, phone or otherwise). In case of a data leak resulting from phishing, you are dismissing us from any wrong doing.
You agree that using any Internet-based service carries inherent security risks that cannot be 100% prevented. We use third party applications we believe are safe and will act according to their guidelines.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Platform, or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. We will share with them only the minimum necessary information to perform their task for us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to become our user. The Platform is not directed and not intended to be used by children under the age of 13. If you're aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 please let us know by contacting us and we will delete that information.
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Regardless of where your data is stored. Your consent to our Terms and Conditions followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfers.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose information necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of the public or any person, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), and to prevent or stop activity that may be illegal or dangerous. You should also be aware that coaches may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Notice
To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
It is in our legitimate interest or a third party's legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
You can view and edit any personal data that you have provided to us using this website. Automated processing of your Personal Information is necessary to operate the Platform effectively and to provide counseling and related services.
You can exercise any of the rights the law confers to you, like for example: opt-out of all data processing, or request erasure of your data by following the instructions on our opt-out page.